Join us for an encouraging seminar that will help you discover new reasons to enjoy them again! The holidays can be a painful time for people who are grieving the loss of a loved one due to death. If you, or someone you know are these circumstances, there’s hope.
Wednesday, November 13
The format is a 40 minute video featuring nationally recognized experts addressing holiday survival followed by group discussion.Participants will discover practical answers to these and other questions:
- Is it normal to feel so depressed during the holidays?
- How do I deal with the pain of the holiday season?
- Should I accept or decline invitations to holiday parties?
- What should I do if I get emotional at a party or event?
- How can God and others help me this holiday season?
- Will I ever enjoy the holidays again?
There is no registration…just come! Optional work booklet is $5.
For more information contact Ken at email@example.com or (909) 335-7333, x159.